First Baptist is located in the small community of Pound, WI. Originally known as the Polish Baptist Church, it was, for a time, the largest Polish Baptist congregation in the United States. In 1948 the church voted to change the language to English and the name to First Baptist Church.
Today, First Baptist is a thriving congregation of the redeemed who worship our Savior, evangelize the lost and serve our community as the hands and feet of Christ.
Glorifying God passionately through loving obedience to Him and to His Great Commission.
Fellowshipping Together at Our Church Picnic and Baptismal Service